- Are you a CFI or IAI member working or living in the South?
- Are you looking for exceptional professional development opportunities, educational programs, and networking functions?
- Do you wish to contribute to the science of interviewing?
If yes is the answer, then welcome to the IAI South Chapter.
- Chair: Jim Bishop, CFI, LPC, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Vice Chair: Chris Fontana, CFI, Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- Vice Chair: Dave Harben, CFI, Ascena Retail
- Secretary/Treasurer: Lindsey Miller, CFI, LPC, Brookshire Grocery Company
- Continuing Education and Membership Chair: Eric Hieber, CFI, Big Lots
- Advisory Board Sponsor: Cary Jones, CFI, HVHC Inc., Visionworks of America, Davis Vision
What are the goals of the South Chapter?
- Continuing Education
- Grow the Chapter
- Advance the IAI and CFI Brand
- Define Value for our Organizations
Who can join?
Anyone who is a CFI or an IAI member can attend the meetings as well as anyone interested in becoming a CFI or IAI member.
Where will the meetings take place?
The South Chapter meetings will be held regionally in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Next IAI South Chapter Meeting
When: November 11th
What time: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Where: Collin County Children’s Advocacy Center 2205 Los Rios Blvd Plano, TX 75074
Agenda: WZ’s Wayne Hoover, CFI will speak on rapport building and legal updates around interviewing. Texas Ranger Bruce Sherman will also speak, topic TBA. Attendees will receive 4 CEUs and lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP for this meeting by clicking here!
Recent South Chapter Meeting Recap
The last IAI South Chapter Meeting was Tuesday, September 17, 2019. Attendees had the opportunity to hear new & exciting information & presentations from within the Interviewing industry. The meeting was held at McCoy’s Building and Supply Headquarters in San Marcos, Texas.
Speakers Included: W-Z Guest Speaker – Tammy Clark, CFI, CFE, presented two sessions; overcoming denials and telephone interviewing. Sergeant Philip Jackson, San Marcos PD presented Case Files: Making them Prosecution Solid. There was a networking breakout session to discuss interview roadblocks and solutions.
Check out what’s going on with the Chapter by reviewing past board meeting minutes
August 31, 2017
September 21, 2017
October 12, 2017
October 26, 2017
November 16, 2017
January 4, 2018
January 11, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 25, 2018
February 15, 2018
March 22, 2018
March 29, 2018
April 5, 2018
April 26, 2018
May 10, 2018
May 24, 2018
June 7, 2018
August 16, 2018
August 30, 2018
September 13, 2018
September 27, 2018
October 11, 2018
January 10, 2019
January 24, 2019
February 14, 2019
February 21, 2019
March 28, 2019
October 7, 2019